Welcome to Monster Mondays!
A unique weekly segment to introduce the Monsters of Capcom's game to newcomers and vets alike!
Week 5: Brachydios
Info sourced via the
This marine-blue brute wyvern uses its saliva to prime the sticky slime coating its massive arms, rendering it highly explosive.
Brachydios in MHW
Brachydios aggressive and agile Brute Wyverns with deadly and explosive damage. Brachydios are quick, jump far, and can deal a barrage of quick attacks, making them deadly in close quarters and dangerous in larger spaces due to their enormous leaps.
Brachydios Combat Info
- Weak to Ice and Water damage.
- Its attacks and the slime splatters on the ground inflict Blastscourge – a stronger version of blastblight. Roll several times or take a nulberry to get rid of it before it explodes!
- The Head, arms and tail are the weakspots, and they can be broken for improved rewards (you can cut off its tail too!)
- Brachydios will get into fights with other monsters frequently. Be careful not to be caught in explosions not even aimed at you!
Brachydios Loot & Gear
- Players can obtain many drops from this monster, including the coveted Brachydios Pallium. Make sure to cut and carve its tail for a higher chance!
Brachydios armor has a sleek deep blue look that hunters can sport * The
There are many weapons for Brachydios, and they are rarity 10 and 11. Brachydios weapons inflict Blast damage and have generally white sharpness.
- Brachydios Shot I
- Brachydios Shot II
- Brachydios Scimitar I
- Brachydios Scimitar II
- Dios Smasher I
- Dios Smasher II
- Dios Flier
- Tsali Flier
- Brachydios Horn I
- Brachydios Horn II
- Brachydios Buster I
- Brachydios Buster II
- Dios Strongarm
- Dios Tailhammer
- Brachy Tailhammer
- Dios Rod
- Brach Attack
- Dios Halberd I
- Dios Halberd II
- Gama Drill II
- Brachydios Blasters I
- Brachydios Blasters II
Have more Brachydios info to share? Jojo Memes for Dio? Videos, questions and everything welcome in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "Momster Mondays: Brachydios Edition!" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.