Welcome to Monster Mondays!
A unique weekly segment to introduce the Monsters of Capcom's game to newcomers and vets alike!
Week 19: Furious Rajang
Info sourced via the
Furious Rajang Page on the
Ultra-aggressive creature that is rarely sighted and seldom survived. Survivors report it exhibits a strange attack. The Rajang is said to be a loner, and this isolated life has made it difficult to pin down its territorial leanings.
Furious Rajang in MHW
Furious Rajang are large Fanged Beasts that that are in a permanent state of agitation. Quick to anger, the Furious Rajang will not only attack with its fists and kick with its legs, but also emite powerful lightning blasts in a variety of patterns.
Furious Rajang Combat Info
- Weak to mainly Ice damage, resistant to Thunder and Fire.
- Attacks with quick comboes, chaining fist barrages with lightning projectiles, ground slams and thunder beams.
- Furious Rajang will constantly be in its powered up mode, making it more aggressive and its attacks quicker. It will never revert back to its black fur form until it is slain.
- Since it's always in its powered up mode, Furious Rajang can enter to its even more powerful Rampage Mode at any time. Without wounding it, you won't be able to attacks its arms at all in this mode!
- The monster can be captured, use Pitfall traps as Shock traps are ineffective.
Furious Rajang Loot & Gear
- Players can obtain many drops from this monster, including the rare Rajang Heart and theGhoulish Gold Gorer, obtained from breaking the horns twice.
Furious Rajang armor has a bright yellow armor reminiscent of the "Monkey King" Sun Wukong. * The Furious Rajang Alpha + Armor Set is Master Rank armor fashioned after this monster.The armor has the special bonus Skills: Maximum Might Secret (increases limit for Maximum Might) and Heroics Secret (increases limit for Heroics) * The Furious Rajang Beta + Armor Set is Master Rank armor fashioned after this monster. This version of the set has the same bonus, less base skills, but has better decoration slots.
Furious Rajang Weapons
Furious Rajang weapons are rare 12 and have generally white / purple sharpness. Furious Rajang weapons inflict mostly Thunder damage.
- Demonlord Beastbuster
- Demonlord Cudgel
- Demonlord Goldrod
- Demonlord Halberd
- Demonlord Hellfists
- Demonlord Wardrum
Have more Furious Rajang info to share? Videos, questions and everything welcome in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "Monster Mondays: Furious Rajang Edition!" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.