Welcome to Monster Mondays!
A unique weekly segment to introduce the Monsters of Capcom's game to newcomers and vets alike!
Week 5: Namielle
Info sourced via the
Namielle Page on the
An Elder Dragon said to be able to command water and use it as a shield. Though very few sightings have ever been reported, they mention 'exploding water' and 'bright glowing lights.' Its existence remains shrouded in mystery..
Namielle in MHW
Namielle are new Water and Lightning Based Elder Dragons that resemble a Manta Ray. They have a sleek and flowing appearance, but their water attacks can be deadly when paired with their powerful lightning storm. Hunters should make good use of Brightmoss to get rid of the puddles and dehydrate the monster if they hope to survive when it enrages.
Namielle Combat Info
- Weak to Fire and Dragon damage.
- Its attacks leave watery puddles that will then channel lightning when it discharges. Namielle is quick and agile, and her "supernova" is extremely dangerous
- The Head, and front legs are the weakspots, and they can be broken for improved rewards (you can cut off its tail too!)
- Will let out a distinct roar and leap upwards, its center surging with glowing electricity. It will then slam into the ground, causing a “supernova” effect. A small arc of lightning will deal a bit of damage, then a massive shockwave will cause every puddle in the area to explode. Namielle will then leave, drained of all water and scales a beige color. This attack is one of the fastest “elder specials”, and can easily take out a hunter. The dive move is recommended to dodge, as areas such as the nest can be completely filled with puddles, making normal dodging ineffective.
Namielle Loot & Gear
- Players can obtain many drops from this monster, including the coveted Namielle Fellwing. Make sure to break Namielle's wings for a higher chance!
Namielle armor has a sleek deep blue look that hunters can sport * The
There are many weapons for Namielle, and they are rarity 11 and 12. Namielle weapons inflict Water damage and have generally white sharpness.
- Hydros Discus
- Hydra Tornaria
- Black Tornaria
- Hydros Ullr
- Hydra Strobila
- Black Strobila
- Hydros Kardia
- Hydra Actinula
- Black Actinula
- Hydros Arcana
- Hydra Ephyra
- Black Ephyra
- Hydra Planula
- Black Planul
- Hydros Laimos
Have more Namielle info to share? Videos, questions and everything welcome in the comments!
Source: Original link
© Post "Monster Mondays: Namielle Edition!" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.