Hi everyone I've just created a build that I thought many people would like to try out or experiment with, that focuses on stunning a monster repeatably and not allowing them a chance to fight back when the right effects kick in. This set will allow you to K.o and Paralysis any monster you face on a repeated basis and has good damage that can be topped even more but the current damage you do is enough anyways plus, some of the jewels used aren't something need to get as the set can work fine without a few of them and replaced with something you enjoy.
Build in action:
- Tarroth Hammer "Numb" (You can use the m'lady girros hammer instead which is the same just, my one come's with extra defence and 10 extra affinity).
- Dragonking Eyepatch A (Tenderizer Jewel)
- Diablos Mail B (K.o jewel) (This can be added or switched out as having +2 is still enough)
- Rath Soul Bracers B (Charger Jewel)(This can be switched out for the diablos nero arms for the extra lvl 1 jewel slot or the Death Stench arms that gives you focus 2 and two lvl 1 jewel slots, Thanks to u/Alchadylan for mentioning this)
- Nerg Coil A
- Death stench Heel B (Attack Jewel x2)(These boots plus jewels can be switched out for dober greaves A or B if you don't have the jewels)
- Handicraft charm 3
Handicraft 5, Attack Boost 4, WE 3, Slugger 3, Focus 2 and Stamina Surge 1.
The build feels odd to play with as the two areas am focusing on (k.o & Paralysing) work hand in hand and can net you a number of stuns that practically makes you want to stop and give the monster and chance to fight back. It's quite a build that I didn't expect to work so well but it does and it's quite strange as to why no one really talks about creating builds that combine odd but different skills into one to create a different experience to enjoy? But anyways what do you guys think about this set as it's quite good at doing its job correctly.
© Post "My Double Stunner Hammer Build (Effective Mixed Set for Stopping Monster Movements Repeatably and Insane Enjoyment)" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.