Mutagen has been a pain in the butt….
Alright, so as some of you may have seen my previous post,
where I accidentally forgotten the fact that the Geralt fixed armor set already has 3 Health Boost being activated as the skill. Causing the 3 vitality jewels to be wasted… Sorry about that but oh wells! (Thank you for those that spot my silly mistake! You're awesome!)
The original build and skills from the Geralt Set + Witcher Silver Sword+
This would be mainly a budget build for our friendly fellow hunters as the Geralt armor set is really easy to get due to the fact that all you would have to do would be completing your special assignment! (+ you get a free attack jewel from saving our lovely pukei pukei *wink*)
Before we get right into the builds that I have came up with, please do take note of several information:
- Make sure that you restock your items every time ancient leshen moves to another spot.
- never. NEVER. 1 versus 1 ancient leshen unless you're a Godly Hunter
- Be sure to bring along your Igni Sign / Hero's Runestone to burn the hell out of Leshen.
- Flash pods are necessary.
- Help your teammates (when they are stuck / low on health / gained enmity)
- If possible, do keep 1 jagras alive when Leshen summons them (this would reduce the rate. trust me.)
- If you're a melee player, please do make sure that your weapon has Health Augmentation.
Here are the items that you should bring along:
- Flashpods (+ materials to craft them on the go)
- Health Potions (Mega, Normal, First Aid etc.)
- Mushrooms (Optional: Unless you're playing Mushroomancer)
- Demondrugs / Demon Power / Might Seed (Optional: If you want to gain attack bonus)
- Armourskin / Adamant Seed etc. (Optional: If you want to gain additional defense bonus)
- Max Potions & Ancient Potions (These are necessary as some attacks of the Leshen are super painful)
These are the 2 builds that I have came up with (Support / Aggressive):
Support. Feel free to switch around the charms or even the weapon to suit your play style.
Additional Information (For Interested Hunting Horn Support):
Hunting Horn DOES NOT mean you are just gonna run around like a wiggle and not gonna be putting out any damage. Furthermore, Datura Horn III is able to provide a decent buff to the team such as Health Recovery (S & L) as well as Earplugs (L).
On the other hand, you can also consider Deep Vero (Deviljho 's HH) as it is able to provide the team with buffs such as Increase Damage (L), Defense (L) and Health Boost (L).
All these effects would receive great benefits from the Performer's Charm.
Aggressive. I chose Wyvern as I am really comfortable with it and with the fact that it is the strongest Greatsword… why not?
With this build, you would still notice that it does not have much difference from the previous build with the matter of fact that though you may want to go aggressive with an attack boost of 6 (+18 atk, +5% affinity), you would also have to be a survivor with your teammates as well.
And yes, I do know that Wyvern Ignition Impact is an "event-only" weapon. Once again, just pick any weapon of your own personal favorite and slay ancient leshen!
All in all, both builds are using jewels of relatively low rarities and could be easily obtained throughout a new hunter's story line (well, that's what happened for me…). These build can also be further boosted if you have more Expert Jewels (that can come in handy for certain weapon types… which I am not sure of…) as well as Attack Jewels (they aren't a myth! but feel free to use if you want to be the ultimate damage dealer towards Ancient Leshen!)
Source: Original link
© Post "[UPDATED: COUNTER ANCIENT LESHEN] BUDGET BUILD! PLAY AS A GERALT OR CIRI TODAY!" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.