I'm snowed in and bored so I made a spreadsheet of every post-launch skin (not counting Pink Mercy, Blizzcon Skins, and OWL skins, aka skins you can't get in lootboxes)
I was curious to see what the pattern was of which heroes get skins and when. So I could see who needs some love in the skin department and to see if I could predict who might get something for the Year of the Pig event.
Things I've Noticed:
- Year 1 (72) and Year 2 (66) have about the same number of skins.
- Though, Year 2 has a higher number of legendary skins. 43 to 58.
- McCree has the most post-launch skins with nine.
- Mei and Zarya have the most post-launch legendary skins, with seven each.
- Winston has the fewest number of post-launch skins as a launch hero with four.
- If Genji doesn't get an epic in this years Winter Wonderland it will have been a year since he got a skin. EDIT: I mean that by the Year of the Pig event it will have been a year.
- Tracer hasn't gotten a legendary since the first Anniversary event.
- The current formula is six heroes get a legendary skin and three get an epic, this has been done the past two events.
Let me know if you see any other trends.
© Post "Every Post-Launch Skin" for game Overwatch.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.