Route 66: Stable: 82TFW
Lijiang Garden: Stable: X9Y51
Havana: Stable: 4ERSK
- Destructible towers giving players of opposing team damage over time
- A destructible main base for each team. If it is destroyed your team loses
- A central Healing fountain as a clashing point for the teams.
- Call back to base using the upper emote
- Pick your Upgrade – Level-up System
- Level-up points over time, for kills & assists and for destroying towers
- UI showing HP of all structures and the players level
The Level-Up mechanic:
At the top-left of your screen, you'll see your level, score, the needed score for a level-up and your level is broken down to simple stats.
Once you reach enough score points, you can level-up using one of 3 different action combinations:
- Interact-Button(f) + Crouching: Upgrade Health
- Interact-Button(f) + Primary Fire: Upgrade Damage
- Interact-Button(f) + Walking: Upgrade Speed
The survive stat indicates health upgrades, chasing speed and attacking damage.
Next Upgrade Points Earned shows the needed experience for the next level-up.
Score shows your experience.
Health and speed are capped at level 5 while damage is capped at level 6.
Abilities unlock at level 3,7,11 (Ability 1, 2, Ult)
Here's an example using a level up in health from level 4:
and at level 5:
After leveling up any stat you always heal yourself to full hp.
When trying to level-up a maxed stat a red "Failure Limited" message will appear at the top middle of your screen.
There will also be a "Failure search…" message if you don't have enough experience.
Since there are still a couple of functions missing for actual towers (like Torbjörn's Turrets). The Towers are represented by a sphere in the map. Towers damage all players in their range (indicated by the sphere) with 40 damage/second. To damage a tower a player needs to be in the range of the tower (indicated by the sphere) and hold the primary fire button. This will damage the same amount per second no matter which hero is used. Upgrading the damage stat also increases damage against towers and the main base.
a tower of team 2 on Lijiang Garden
Destroying the first tower will grant every player in the team 1400 experience and 1600 additional experience to the player destroying it.
The main base:
Each team has a main base. It is indicated using a sphere smaller than that of a tower.
Team one's base on Havana
To damage it progress the same way as with a tower. Keep in mind that it can't be damaged until all enemy towers are destroyed.
As soon as the main base is destroyed your team loses.
The rest of the UI:
On the right side of your screen, you will see the current health of each structure on the map.
- fixed some UI glitches (with low player count the UI still flashes slowly but with a Full lobby it's always visible(player 1 sees the UI twice though))
- added new map Lijang Towers Garden
- Fixed bug where towers dealt damage after being destroyed and could be exploited for unlimited exp
- Fixed bug where towers could be damaged by dead players
- Fixed some UI glitches
- Added Havanna as a supported map
- fixed almost all UI bugs (spectator UI is still bugged and you see the UI multiple times if you switch teams)
- fixed performance Issues on Lijiang Garden
- Added a callback to base feature, to use it, use your upper emote
- Added Healing fountains as a central clashing point on all 3 maps
A word about Minions:
As much as I'd like to say that I've found a way to make minions efficiently possible, at the moment I still haven't figured a way to do it without having a lot of ugly code. I have a couple of Ideas of how I could tackle this, but all seem very over the top and would be far easier to apply if we would get control over bots in the workshop. This said, minions are a feature I plan to implement in the future but not now.
- More Upgrade options (higher jumps, less ability cooldowns etc.
- Minions (as soon as there are more options in the workshop)
- Better towers (as soon as there are more options in the workshop)
- Complete overwork to allow minions in case there are no more new options in 2 weeks
Known Bugs and Issues:
- Leveling-up your health might not heal you to your new max hp
- New max-hp after a survive level-up might not show untill player is damaged/healed
more screenshots here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/bi4wcg/version_13_of_my_fps_moba_mode/
Here's a quick overview of my code:
Check out all my modes using this leveling mechanic here:https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/bhm95h/heres_a_list_of_the_gamemodes_i_made_using_my/
Source: Original link
© Post "[Workshop] FPS MOBA Version 2.0! Leveling, towers, base, healing fountain on 3 different maps!" for game Overwatch.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.