I would prefer that devopment time is used to work on adding a survival mode, online poker and blackjack, story DLC: undead nightmare 2 and more minigames and items we can play with.
I don't care about the online story, after playing through the available 8 a few times I still don't remember any of the characters names. It's not as intresting as the story mode with Arthur.
I think time spent on motion capture and voice acting on online is a waste and should be spent instead on story mode DLC with the characters we love or on replayble online content.
If you feel the same way let Rockstar know here:
I see alot of comments saying this is a popular opinion, that may be right but we got to make sure that rockstar knows this also.
And this isn't just about story mode DLC.
Aswell as playable content I would like to see rockstar work on the actual gameplay too.
• Work on more responsive controls
• Improve arrow, throwable hatchet speed and arc.
• Alternative controls for wagons, press R2 to drive and shoot with L1+R1.
• Improve the gunplay. Experiment with not having bullets disappear. If possible, revamp the whole thing and add in bullet drop and velocity.
• Free Aim Lobbies
• Increase the player count. Could be achieved by seamless zone matchmaking with a cap of 32 players per zone. Would work well with no radar.
• Place campfires anywhere in the world.
This is the type of gameplay changes I would like to see rather than simply adding more online story.
© Post "Unpopular Opinion: I’d rather Rockstar focus their development time on adding gameplay content rather than trying to create a online story that I don’t really care about." for game Red Dead Redemption 2.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!